Below are the terms and conditions of buying from LUCKIESTM OF LONDON LIMITED (also known as ‘LuckiesTM’) as a trade
customer. This is how we work and these are the terms you agree to simply by submitting your trade order (either online
or through any other means, written or verbal). These terms override and supersede any other terms or conditions of trade.
If you cannot agree to these terms, please do not order. All very boring, but it’s good to be clear so we all know the deal.
LuckiesTM reserve the right to consult third part credit rating agencies as part of the process of ascertaining whether we
wish to supply your business as a trade customer and/or whether we wish to offer your business credit terms.
You will not be accepted as a trade customer unless you can provide details of your business including valid company
registration number and trading address.
• Minimum trade order value $200.
• All orders subject to acceptance by LuckiesTM.
• All prices are subject to change without notice (but goods will be shipped at prices in effect at time of ordering).
SHIPPING, PACKAGING AND DELIVERY
• Prices include shipping, tax & duty on all orders over $500.
• Orders $200-$349 – 10% will be added to the value of your invoice.
• Orders $350-$499 – 5% will be added to the value of your invoice.
• If you would like LuckiesTM to arrange shipping on your behalf, we will charge you according to the destination and volume
of the shipment. We will inform you of the cost and method of shipping prior to shipment. If you would prefer to use
your own method of shipping, we are always happy to work with your shipping agent or courier.
• LuckiesTM are responsible for ensuring that goods are adequately packaged for safe transportation of goods supplied.
The Customer is responsible for ensuring the safe onward transportation where LuckiesTM are delivering to any central
distribution centre, holding warehouse or other such building, where the items will be split and transported onwards.
LuckiesTM does not guarantee that any individual item’s packaging will be sufficient for onward transportation unless a
specific agreement has been made when the contract is agreed.
• LuckiesTM reserve the right to make additional charges where such a requirement becomes apparent at a later stage.
• LuckiesTM does not accept any responsibility for any packages lost in transit or for any damage sustained in transit where
the goods have been sufficiently packaged (eg. Goods left outside in rain).
SELLING VIA AMAZON AND / OR EBAY
• LuckiesTM reserves the right not to supply any business or individual intending to or actually selling our products through
Amazon and/or eBay.
• Goods supplied by LuckiesTM may only be sold via ‘one day sales’ or ‘flash sales’ with writ ten permission.
CANCELLATIONS & BACK-ORDERS
• Orders for immediate delivery may not be cancelled.
• Orders for later delivery must be cancelled in writing at least 28 days before requested ship date.
• LuckiesTM import most of our products from abroad and therefore you should expect back orders as it is unlikely we’ll have
New terms & conditions.
all products in stock all of the time.
• If you don’t accept back orders this should be stated explicitly on your order.
• Back orders are shipped free of charge. Please use this to your advantage by adding top-ups.
• If goods must be received by a certain date this must be noted on your order.
• Initial Orders will be accepted strictly on a proforma or credit card basis. All US shipments must be paid by credit card at
time of shipment due to freight terms.
• Standard terms are 30 days net for customers who have completed a credit application and been approved for credit
by LuckiesTM. Invoices unpaid after 40 days are subject to a $100 per week interest charge and your credit facility will be
removed. For every full 7 days your invoice remains unpaid beyond 40 days, $100 will be added to the invoice value.
After 60 days we will begin legal proceedings to recover the debt. Why? Because we’re a small gift business, not a bank.
We’re sure you understand.
• Payment by cheque is discouraged. Cleared funds are required prior to shipment. If you choose to pay by credit or debit
card, we will take payment on the day of shipment for the exact stock being sent. If you choose to pay in advance by
another method, we cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to ship every item on your order. Unshipped items will go onto
automatic pre-paid backorder.
• If an account is beyond terms, any new orders will not be shipped until the account is made current.
• No authorization for return can be given for past-due accounts.
• No deductions are allowed for past-due accounts.
• Orders for non-standard goods will be accepted only with a minimum of 50% deposit and full payment upon delivery.
• VAT will always be charged at the prevailing UK rate unless you are a non UK registered company who can provide a valid
tax number. These are the only circumstances under which a LuckiesTM invoice will not include VAT.
• All sales are final. We do not operate on a sale or return basis, ever (unless agreed specifically with a member of the
LuckiesTM management team).
• A 25% restocking fee is applied to all non-defective and/or unauthorized returns.
• If you wish to return goods, you must inform us verbally within 48 hours of signing for the delivery or within writing within
7 days. Do not return goods without receiving authorization from LuckiesTM. If you do so, we may refuse to acknowledge
receipt of the returned goods and will therefore be unable to offer a refund.
• Any claim for damaged or defective goods can only be entertained if the goods are returned to LuckiesTM in their original
packaging or similar suitable packaging to ensure sufficient protection in transit or if the goods are made available for
collection from the location to which they were originally delivered by LuckiesTM or its authorized agents.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES
• Subject to conditions and provided the total price has been paid by the due date for payment, LuckiesTM warrants that
the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time o f delivery and will be free from defects in material and
workmanship. LuckiesTM will (at its own choice) either replace, repair, or give credit for Goods found to be faulty within
LuckiesTM warranty period relevant to goods of that type. Unless otherwise stated the standard warranty period for all
goods supplied by LuckiesTM will be 12 months from the date of purchase.
• LuckiesTM will as far as possible endeavour to ensure that all goods supplied are safe and compliant with any relevant
standards with regard to the specific intended and stated use fo r the goods. LuckiesTM cannot be held responsible for
defects arising from misuse or mishandling of goods. Any fault or damage to the goods supplied should be reported to
LuckiesTM immediately, failure to do so may affect the warranty.
• The Customer will indemnify and keep indemnified LuckiesTM against all claims, proceedings, costs and expenses in
connection with any third party claim based upon any allegation the safety of the Goods (or materials or components
comprised within the Goods or any goods in which the goods are incorporated) is not such as persons are generally
entitled to expect, save where such deficiency in their safety w as present at the time the Goods were dispatched to the
Customer or its agents by LuckiesTM or its agents.
RETENTION OF TITLE
• All products supplied to the Customer by LuckiesTM, shall remain the sole and absolute property of LuckiesTM, both
in law and equity until the Customer shall have paid to LuckiesTM the agreed price, together with the full price of any other
products supplied by LuckiesTM, pursuant to any other contract between them.
• The Customer’s right to possession of the products shall cease if it does anything or fails to do anything which would
entitle a receiver to take possession of any assets or which would entitle any person to present a petition for winding
up (or in case of a person or firm commit an act of bankruptcy). In the event of the customer entering insolvency
and/or falling in to receivership, all goods supplied by LuckiesTM shall be taken from sale immediately and stored together
and separate to other goods in order that they may be quickly a nd easily identified. Notwithstanding the retention of
property by LuckiesTM in accordance with the above provisions, all products supplied by LuckiesTM shall be at risk of the
Customer as soon as they are delivered to the Customer’s premises or otherwise to order. The Customer shall hold any
proceeds of sale as a fiduciary until its account with LuckiesTM is settled.
• LuckiesTM will not be liable or deemed to be in breach of contract because of any failure to supply/deliver as a result of
any cause beyond it’s control. LuckiesTM cannot be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances and will not accept
fines or charges under such circumstances.
CHANGE TO TERMS
• These terms are variable and subject to change without notice and LuckiesTM reserve the right to vary these terms
from time to time as we see fit. Furthermore these terms may be withdrawn without notice and may vary from contract
to contract. A written hard copy of our current terms and conditions is available upon request.